Social Security Form SSA-1099


A Form SSA-1099 is mailed to people each year in January who receive Social Security benefits.

What Other Options Do I Have to Get a Copy of My Form SSA-1099?

  • Use your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab

  • Call Social Security Administration at (800) 772-1213 (TTY (800) 325-0778), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m

  • Contact your local Social Security office